Monday, December 28, 2009

Noun that I've been watching (99)

jazz.

violin notes occur. they do not rescue
themselves or anyone who lingers at attention too long,
taking in washing of emoticons,
blaspheming sense perception
like some waylaid belonging.

daylight is a fling that happens
outside of the body
of the being
of the rapture
not a part of the equation.

have I told you lately that I feel left out?

how much you believe is true
is how much becomes true
in the last analysis.

my mountain of the stratosphere compounds
the desecration of your sanctosphere.
I want to daybreak into your determined
wall protecting someone or something
from what I happen to achieve.

at some point I will captivate
the culture in your heart
and marry it to the culture in my heart
and we will agreed nver to die
without desire.

No comments: